Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin Head

Hello all! The weather felt amazing today! It was cold! I wore actual long sleeves! Fabulous. It made the football game tonight that much more fun. The concession stand served hot chocolate. I HAVE to buy some apple cider now. With caramel. Yum.
Halloween isn't two weeks away and every year we carve pumpkins with David and Tracie (and now Tristan). I look forward to it so much. But THIS year I've decided not to carve...but bedazzle. I found some cute ideas on my new obsession (pinterest) and I think I can do them, even though I'm not terribly crafty.

This one's a definite possibility:

I love love love this one. But I'm not sure I'm ready for it:

This is my absolute favorite. I think I wouldn't paint it though. I mean, it IS a pumpkin. And the stones and spider would be black. I figure the stones will be follow the natural curves of the pumpkin to make the web so it's basically idiot proof. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover