Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Hi!
Man, do I love Sundays. I might have told you about my deal with the husband? Saturdays I leave him alone to watch football and Sundays he's my slave (there's a more fitting word, I'm just not using it). This morning we took Gus Gus back to the vet just to get checked over. He got us laughing because in the exam room he was DESPERATE to find a place to hide and he's gotten so "fluffy" he couldn't effectively jump two feet into the cabinet. He just kind of hung there on the cabinet door. Bless him.
After our trip to the vet we went to lunch at Sumos. I'm really looking forward to lunch tomorrow because I have a whole salmon and fried rice left over. Yay! After THAT we saw the new movie 50/50. Awesome movie. Go see it! I'm so glad I only cried once. It's the perfect "dramedy". And Seth Rogen is hilarious. And I might have a little crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt now.
When we got home I introduced Chris to the classic horror "House on Haunted Hill". Love this movie. Its super cheesy but still manages to creep me the heck out:
Vincent Price on the set:
And Carol Ohmart is beautiful to look at through the movie:

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the original House on Haunted Hill & I love cheesy classics...must see asap.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover