Saturday, October 8, 2011

"Will you take my picture?"

That's what I asked Kaylen after I got back from a wedding today. I felt silly but whatever, I thought I looked cute. Remember that awesome dress I was saying I got for free? This is it! And I'm SO proud of myself that I didn't wear flats! And please take note of the socks. I've had those suckers for a year and they just now saw the light of day:

Dress: JCPenney
Boots: Victoria's Secret
Awesome Socks and necklace: Forever 21


I was kind of having a bad day. Just in one of those grouchy mad but I don't know why moods. Taking silly pictures with Kaylen turned my day around! The gnats were terrible! She'd count 3-2-1-snap when she clicked and in those three seconds I was swatting gnats from my face. She even took one to the eye. Thanks for taking one for the team, Kaylen!


1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! Love the dress & good for you for staying away from those comfy flats (they're my go to shoes too haha).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover