Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let's get CRAFTY!!

Yall, look what I made!!
A tshirt scarf! I've seen them all over Pinterest and thought "why not?" I've told you before I'm not a crafty girl, but this was super easy. I got an old tshirt (thanks, Dad) and cut the torso into strips. If you stretch them just the littlest bit, they curve into themselves. I took one strip and tied it around the rest. And that's it! I might get a brooch or something and slap it on there somewhere.
Please excuse the horrid picture on my new old lady phone. Yea. Went to the mall yesterday and downgraded to a dumb phone. No internet. I never used it on my blackberry so I figured I'd save that $30 a month. FTW.
I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
My beautiful little sister and me Thanksgiving day.

1 comment:

  1. Not crafty? Well you can't say that anymore cause look at what you've made...how cool is that?!

    Also, that's a great photo of you & your sis.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover