Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tired like whoa.

My sister informed me that I'm a "bad blogger". I suppose.
This week has been one of the weirdest on record. Anything that could happen, DID happen and my mind has been running in a million different directions. Everyone has been working lots of overtime for Christmas. I'm completely exhausted. Last night the husband took me to Outback (one of our faves) to wind down. They nearly had to roll me out of there. Steak, lobster, baked potato, salad, that weird bread and wine. I'm getting hungry again thinking about it.

I LOVE this new haircut on Katy Perry! Makes me want to grab the nearest pair of scissors.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, we went to Red Lobster the other night & I practically had to be rolled out of there too. Also, I'm totally diggin her hair (youd look great w/this cut) but I really wish she'd go back to a dark color.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover