Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Hey friends.

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Pretty sure I've mentioned that before. I had a fun day goofing off with the husband. We got lunch at one of our favorite places, Genghis Grill. YUM. After lunch we saw the new movie Chronicle. It was pretty awesome.



These three high school boys get telekinetic powers and stuff starts to hit the fan. The main character is played so well. And it doesn't hurt that in the closeups, he's a dead ringer for young Leonardo. Swoon. The whole movie is fun to watch and somewhat haunting. The end scene had my heart racing! You'll be thinking about it long after the credits roll.


After the movie we hopped over to Game Stop and Chris bought Dance Central for me and Kaylen! I'm so excited! I played for an hour and half straight and LOVE it. THAT's exercise that I can handle! I can't dance though. It's pitiful. But it's so much fun!


Tomorrow night we're going to this little local Italian restaurant for my grandmother's birthday. Not Maw's but Nana's. She's turning 76 I believe and is healthy as a horse. So that gives me something to look forward to on a Monday! Don't you love when that happens?

1 comment:

  1. I've always found Sunday to be my second to least favorite day, Monday being #1, haha. I'm glad you had a fun time & have something to look forward to on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover