Hello! My goodness it's been forever since I did one of these. It's about 7:45 and I'm sitting up in bed watching cycling on the Olympics. Did you watch the ceremonies last night? I loved every second of it! From the industrial revolution to Queenie's "grand entrance" to Mr. Bean. I thought it was wonderful. How in the world does someone put together something that massive with so many people?? I'm going to make it a point to watch swimming, gymnastics (my fave), and soccer. GO TEAM USA!!!
I've been feeling very busy lately. With work picking up, parties and showers to go to and working on the house, I feel like I'm NEVER just sitting. So this morning is wonderful. I might even get a cup of coffee (which I just recently start drinking again since the New Year and forgot how awesome it is).
Without any more rambling, here's my first Fill-In-the Blank Friday in a very long time! Link up with Lauren to play along!
1. I am a twenty-something, a Christian, a devoted wife, a loyal friend, a bit of a scatter brain, a cat lady, and a cupcake enthusiast.
2. I have always had a soft spot for men in uniform .
3. I hope to be moved in my home and have the way I want it by football season.
4. I can multi-task pretty well.
5. I dream of having a little boy with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.
6. The way to my heart is through my funny bone! My husband makes me laugh like nobody can! .
7. I am passionate about taking care of our active duty military and veterans. They deserve better care and more respect .