I'm so thankful it's Friday.
It's gotten to where it's just cooled off just enough outside to be comfortable wearing pants. I tried on my jeans for the first time since summer started the other day. Only one pair fit. =( Sad day. I'm going to blame it on shrinkage. So guess what I'm doing this weekend! Another shopping adventure! But no shopping on Saturday! No no. Saturday is now football day at the Whitt's. Time to temporarily hide all the Auburn fans on facebook.
Have a good looong weekend and Roll Tide!
Link up with Lauren to play!
1. Over this labor day weekend I will be buying a new pair of jeans but other than that, hopefully relaxing with the hubs. .
2. With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are I haven't been paying attention enough this time around. .
3. Today I am read to go home and see my little sister! And let her paint my toes...
4. The best thing I've cooked recently was a bangin' grilled cheese.
5. The last thing I bought was a pair of nude heels .
6. The best movie I saw this summer was The Dark Knight Rises. Thought it really lived up to the hype. Husband hated it .
7. The best book I read this summer was The Hunger Games trilogy no doubt. Runner up is The Exorcist.