Tuesday, August 14, 2012

10 on Tuesday

Hello!
It felt like it was a couple of days ago that I did the last 10 on Tuesday post.  Oh well.  Link up with LINNY to play along!!

1. Saturday night we got together with our 2nd family at the fire station and David made his famous stroganoff.  We also got to hang out with our favorite little one, Tristan!  He's the one hanging upside down.  Haha.  

2. To the little piece of crap from NobodyCares, Missouri that tried to hack my Facebook, choke on a donut.

3. I have watched Inglourious Basterds so many times the past week, I think I'm learning German.  I just can't stop watching it.  I love everything about it.  The music, the characters, all of their little mannerisms...  And I can't take my eyes off Christoph Waltz.  "That's a BINGO!"


4. My baby sister is moving to Tuscaloosa Friday and starts college at Alabama (Roll Tide) soon.  It's only 45-an hour away but still.  It's going to sad not having her around every day.

5. The husband and I tried watching Beastly last night.  Twenty minutes in and I asked if we could turn it off and just watch Beauty and the Beast.  It was truly terrible.  Bad writing, casting, acting...just bad all around.  And Vanessa Hudgen's voice is like nails on a chalk board.

6. We recently started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix.  At first I was hesitant to start another series but Chris talked me into.  As much as I hate hate hate admitting it, I'm glad he did.  

7. Please enjoy the wildness that is...Gangnam Style.  Feel free to dance along.  =)

8. Halloween is just a couple of months away and I've been thinking about costumes: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo perhaps? 


9. Decided I need this sweatshirt.  If you don't know the reference then that's a shame.


10.  It's August and I haven't been in a swim suit ONCE.  That's also a shame.

4 comments:

  1. 1. How fun! Man, I want friends that work at a fire station. So cool.
    2. No cool, dumb little crap.
    3. That was such a fantastic movie! I've seen it a ton of times.
    4. Aw, bummer but yay for her.
    5. Haha. Never seen it and never care too.
    6. I was the exact same way and now I'm addicted. A-ddic-ted!
    7. Bahaha...omg I need to learn this dance asap! Thanks for the laugh. Also, I want to squeeze that little dancing boy at the beginning.
    8. Ooh, that's a good one.
    9. lol
    10. Neither have I & yes, it is a damn shame.

    Thanks for linking up, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo meine Liebe! :) Cute blog! Can't wait to read more!
    I can't believe that you watched that movie so many times! Love it! And great you learned some German!
    I love Breaking Bad! Definitely one of my favorite shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Inglorious Basterds too. but maybe i don't watch it as many time as you do. haha.

    I'm agree with you about Beastly! duh. so lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four for you, Glen Coco, you go, Glen Coco! Big fan!

    Just stopping by from 10 on Tuesday! Loooove your blog!

    -Sar

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover