Tuesday, August 21, 2012

10 on Tuesday

Hello again!   Link up to play along with darling Linny!


 1. Has anyone heard Taylor Swift's new song "We are Never Getting Back Together?  I love it just as much as I love her other songs.  Not at all.  It's awful and stupid.

2. I finally saw The Hunger Games and loved it!  The only thing I think they could have done better, was pick a more suitable Peeta.  Didn't care for him.  But I think Jennifer Lawrence was PERFECT as Katniss.

3. Dear friends, I finally found a dress!!  Woo hoo!  It's Lauren Conrad whom I adore and adore everything she puts on her body.  But here it is!


 4. And speaking of the new dress, I need new shoes now.  Any suggestions?  I can't decide if I want to go heels or an awesome pair of shiny flats.  What do you think?

5. We had a super busy weekend.  Moving Kaylen Friday, lunch and shopping Saturday and meeting with Chris' family Sunday since his dad's sister passed away.  This coming weekend we have a wedding Saturday (that the dress is for) and I'm seriously excited about it.  After that I'm thinking a movie and pizza day with the husband in order.  And staying in pajamas is a MUST.

6. Last Halloween I tried a bedazzled pumpkin for the first time.  I'm thinking of taking it up a notch this year.

7. I heard yesterday that Niki Minaj (if that's even how you spell the weirdo's name) is going to join Mariah Carey as a new judge on American Idol.  What a joke.  I really think American Idol should just say they had a good run after more than 10 years and call it quits. 

8.   The same coworker (who has a weird sense of humor to match mine) that introduced me to Gangnam Style from last week's 10 on Tuesday, also showed me this gem:  Sexy Sax Man.  My favorite part is after 1:10. 

9.  I just bought The Exorcist for my Nook.  The movie is my all-time favorite scary flick and I'm thrilled with the book so far.  But it's making me hesitate to shut my eyes at night.

10.  And lastly another dear coworker suggested the Disney Pandora station to me.  IN LOVE.  Can't stop listening to it.  It made my cry the first time I turned it on and it played "A Whole New World" from Aladdin.  That song was played at our wedding.  [Tear]
  Anywho, saw this on Pinterest (of course) and thought it was neat.  Ariel's cover is my fave.


12 comments:

  1. I say a pair of nude heels to go with that dress!

    Another fellow Marine wife following you from:

    thekentuckygal.blogspot.com

    Kayla Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress... heels!! long legs and heels!! but if you're short like me then short legs and heels. And go for a flashy color to accent the dress... belt, shoes, and handbag... maybe a scarf too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so beautiful! I love it!
    And I want to see Hunger Games too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say nude heals with the dress and maybe a long gold necklace!? You could also do shiny gold flats or even shiny brown flats! Love the dress and totally in agreement with you about Disney Pandora :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just what I was thinking! Nude heels or shiny gold flats.

      Delete
  5. I agree that the guy they picked for Peeta was not the best one...but he has grown on me. Have you read the books? I am looking forward to more Gale in the next movies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED the books. Didn't take me long to read the whole trilogy.

      Delete
  6. 1. You're not the only one. It sounds nothing like her. She should stick to what she knows.
    2. As much as I love the movie, they left out so many fantastic parts of the book. Can't wait for the new movie to come out.
    3. This is a fabulous dress! Great pick.
    4. I say go with heals since it's a short dress, your legs will look fab.
    6. Haha, I remember you posted your pumpkin on here. Loved it. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year.
    7. Omg, I've been thinking the same thing for the past 9 years haha. I'm totally over it.
    8. Sexy Sax Man is hilarious!
    9. There's a book? i must look into this asap.
    10. Dude, this is so awesome. They're so damn thin :/

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to put the book down. And the movie followed it VERY closely. And just as scary!

      Delete
  7. i haven't heard that T-swift song. is that really that bad? ha!

    i'm not a Hunger Games fan to be honest. i don't enjoy the books that much and i think the movie is pretty lame. haha. sorry

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover