Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dreaming of Fall

So here's what I'm thinking:
I would be happy to bleed my bank account to go to Gatlinburg tomorrow.
Get away from this heat and humidity and bask in this beautiful weather.  In my dreams it's a cool 62 degrees.  I'm wearing riding boots over skinny jeans, a tank top under a chunky cardigan and an infinity scarf.  My darling husband is wearing gray vans, straight leg jeans and a plaid button up (this part will never happen).  We're walking around town with nothing to do but shop, ride the chairlift over and over again and eat endless fudge samples.  Brunch is at Flapjacks and dinner is at Cherokee Grill.  At night we sit on the balcony overlooking the strip and watch the people go by. 
Sounds good to me.





Where would you go?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that place looks fabulous. Love all the colors. Can't wait for it to start getting cold, I'm tired of this 114 degree weather. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover