Friday, August 31, 2012

Fill in the Black Friday

Bonjour. =)  
I'm so thankful it's Friday.  
It's gotten to where it's just cooled off just enough outside to be comfortable wearing pants.  I tried on my jeans for the first time since summer started the other day.  Only one pair fit.  =(  Sad day.  I'm going to blame it on shrinkage.  So guess what I'm doing this weekend!  Another shopping adventure!  But no shopping on Saturday!  No no.  Saturday is now football day at the Whitt's.  Time to temporarily hide all the Auburn fans on facebook.   
Have a good looong weekend and Roll Tide!


 Link up with Lauren to play!
1.  Over this labor day weekend I will be     buying a new pair of jeans but other than that, hopefully relaxing with the hubs.   .

2.  With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are   I haven't been paying attention enough this time around.    .

3.  Today    I am read to go home and see my little sister!  And let her paint my toes... 

4. The best thing I've cooked recently was     a bangin' grilled cheese.

5. The last thing I bought was  a pair of nude heels .


6. The best movie I saw this summer was   The Dark Knight Rises.  Thought it really lived up to the hype.  Husband hated it .


7.  The best book I read this summer was   The Hunger Games trilogy no doubt.  Runner up is The Exorcist. 

7 comments:

  1. I just read that you live in Alabama-- that's where my parents live (in the Huntsville//Madison area). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! If you visit them, have you been to the Space and Rocket Center? Even if you're not into that stuff it's still pretty cool.

      Delete
  2. Hey Alyssa! Found your blog through the linkup! So excited to have another neat blog to follow! I really need to add the hunger games trilogy to my reading list!! Funny about the Dark Knight how you can totally love something yet your hubby has the total opposite opinion? that happens sometimes to us! Enjoy your relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at the search for a new pair of jeans! I never find something when I really want to buy, only when I don't want to. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, there's just clothes that I won't dare to try on right now. Seriously, I couldnt even try to blame it on shrinkage...I know it was all that fast food :/

    Loved the Hunger Games books, granted the first one was a little slow but they quickly picked up. As for the Batman movie, it was WAY too damn long for my liking but glad it had a good story line.

    On a side note, I can't ever respond to your awesome comments via email cause you're no-reply blogger :( Dont know if you did it on purpose or not but either way can you email me your email address? Thanks love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In reality it's more than likely fast food for me too. I just like to think they shrunk. =)
      I had no idea about the no-reply thing but I'll take a look at my settings now AND get you my email!

      Delete
  5. maybe i'm the only person in the world who's not into The Hunger Games books. i don't know, but i'm not hooked by the story. maybe i should read it again and give it another try.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover