Friday, August 3, 2012

Final Thoughts on Friday


Just a few quick things:
-The husband and I just saw Jo Koy at the comedy club.  That dude is seriously funny.  And NICE!  We met him after the show and got a picture with him!  I love it when people turn out cool!
-I am OBSESSED with Song Pop.  
-Fall can hurry up and get here.  This heat and humidity is doing nothing for my wavy hair.  Summer is for the birds.

And now....
Fil in the Blank Friday.
And I actually did it on a Friday!  
Go me.


1.  I am proud of   how the husband and I saved money before we bought our house ! 

2.   This weekend I will    sleep late (that's about 7:30 for me), buy some new sandals to replace mine that are falling apart and eat at a new restaurant   .

3.  A secret dream I have is    to be a voice for a cartoon  .

4. I can't handle     storms.  I just can't .

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is    loud eaters....and loud breathers.  I don't know which is worse .

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is    reading before bed.

7.  I think everyone should   accept that not everyone thinks the same.  It's ok to disagree but there's no point in fussing over it.  No one is changing anyone else's mind  .

3 comments:

  1. You're not the only one who's addicted to Song Pop. Granted, I'm losing 3/4 games I'm playing but whatevs, it's still fun haha.

    Hope you have fun sleeping in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with your answer to number 7! This has been my thought for the past week or so. I haven't checked out SongPop too much but I have heard great things, I will have try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be so fun to be a cartoon voice - what a great secret dream!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover