Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday, I'm in Love!

After my incredibly depressing post last night and a cup of coffee this morning, I'm feeling better.  Arby's for lunch never hurts either.  And baby sister is coming home today!  So excited to see her!  We said when we see each other we're going to reenact the scene from Julie and Julia at the train station.  If you don't know what I'm talking about look it up.   I told her to be sure and bring our nail stuff home so she can paint my piggies for tomorrow.  Chris has plans elsewhere tonight so it's going to the four of us.  Dinner and shopping.  I still need shoes!  Hopefully this shopping trip goes smoother than the last.  I mean, how much could go wrong shopping for shoes?

On to Friday Fill Ins!  Link up with Lovely Lauren to play along.

1.  My favorite thing to do on Friday is     is go out to eat!  It's one of our favorite things to do together.  That or pizza!   .

2.   This Friday I am    Going shopping and getting dinner with Kaylen, Mom and Dad.  On the hunt for the perfect pair of heels for this wedding I've been going on and on about    .

3.  The best thing about a weekend is    that I don't have to work!  Duh!  .

4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling      super anxious for fall to get here and cool us off.

5. The best thing I did this summer was   take a mega mini vacay with the husband to see a friend get married and celebrate our 10 year dating anniversary .


6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is   a tie between the clothes and the football.  Roll Tide .


7.  If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose   fall hands down.  Perfect weather and beautiful colors and smells!  Pumpkin spice, anyone?   . 


Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I have to agree that the best things about the weekend is not having to work.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover