Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kicks and Giggles

I don't know about yall, but this week has been really blah for me.  I haven't been in good moods.  To be quite honest, I've been down in the dumps.  Today at work I read a text message from Kaylen telling me to look up a video on youtube.  This video, the 2nd one on this page,  turned my entire day around.  It actually put me in a good mood!  It's only 30 seconds long, but sometimes that's all it takes!  So I present to you, three things that can make me laugh no matter where I'm at or what kind of mood I'm in.  I hope someone who's having a bad day happens to read this post and smile.  =) 
And please, if you don't do anything else today, watch the 2nd video.  Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.  And turn the volume up! 
 
 




 
Smile!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't having a down in the dumps day, but these videos made me laugh out loud. I will need to put them both on my phone and ipad for days I'm not so happy. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover