Monday, August 13, 2012

Letters to Me...



Alyssa, 
I know you've missed me!  I'm almost here!
That little chill in the air last night?  
That was just for you.  ; )
Love, 
Autumn

♥ ♥ ♥

Alyssa,
I'm gonna need you to calm down.
-Boston Creme Pie Donuts

♥ ♥ ♥


My sweet Alyssa, 
I really appreciate all the work (and money) you've put 
into me.  Just a few more touches and we can be together!
And my new dining room color is FABULOUS.
You have excellent taste.  Looking forward to 
seeing you more often.
Love Forever, 
Your House
PS.  Can you ask the guy that's going to live
with us to step a little lighter?  He has heavy feet
on my hardwoods.

♥♥♥


3 comments:

  1. Haha, this is such a cute post! Autumn? What's that? I'm trying to survive this horrendous 117 degree weather :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute letter!
    we only have 2 seasons here in Indonesia. if i lived in a 4 seasons country, i think autumn will be my favorite season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall doesn't last long here in Alabama so we enjoy for everything it's worth!

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover