Saturday, August 11, 2012

Shrooms


Morning, all!  Mornings are my favorite time to blog.  It's nice and quiet.  I'll be getting up shortly to go paint another room at our house.  It's starting to come together.  Slowly but surely.  I had a mini melt-down yesterday at work thinking about everything we still have left to do.  Thank goodness I have a supervisor that allows the occasional cry.  
This week mushrooms have been everywhere!  And there was an entire mushroom colony in my grandmother's years next door.  Did you know they from incredibly fast?  Every time I came home for lunch or at the end of the day,  they looked different than the last time I saw them.  I told you I got the latest edition of Photoshop at work so I couldn't resist taking some pictures of said mushrooms and playing with them.  

 






Graybaby, my nearly 20 year old cat, was not impressed.

 Now please enjoy some Friday Fill-Ins.  Link up with Lauren to play!


1.  The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is   25.  A quarter of a frickin century  .

2.   The best birthday present ever would be    a surprise trip to Disneyworld   !

3.  My favorite birthday to date was    my 18th.  My mom threw a surprise party and my Marine proposed to me!  .

4. Birthdays make me feel     loved.  But also a little antsy.  Getting older kind of freaks me out .

5. The worst birthday I ever had was   my 23rd .

6. When I was born   I was 6 lbs and 12 ounces.  And my grandfather fainted.  And I was brought home on Christmas Eve in a stocking .

7.  So far my favorite age has been   19.  I got married and moved to NC and then my husband deployed.  I think I learned the most about myself at that age.  I still feel 19 in my head.  Sometimes I forget that was five years ago  .

2 comments:

  1. Your cat is precious. My dog Snoopy (he's fourteen) makes grumpy faces all the time.

    I'm sorry that things have been stressful, but hopefully a good cry helps ease the worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have photoshop on my home computer but I have to admit, I've never played around with it. It actually kind of intimidates me :/

    Your photos look great, btw!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover