Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Pirate's Life For Me! (Photo Heavy)

What comes before Part B?  Partay!  
Today our sweet Tristan had his 2nd birthday party.  Pirates EVERYWHERE!  Such a cute theme.  Here are just a few pictures from the day.














The props for the photo booth I was telling you about!




Love this picture!  


The shirt we got him.  I saw it and KNEW it was going home with me.  I also got him some sweet kicks to match.

Our brother for all intents and purposes.

Photo time!  This was so much fun!  Don Don loved his hat.




I freakin love a good party.  And Tracie and David know how to put them together!  

The husband is away with a friend watching the Florida game so we (me, my parents and sister) decided to go eat at Ihop (not Chris's favorite).  Yay for coffee at 7 o'clock at night!  But you can't beat their pancakes!  So now it's time to get into PJ's, get comfy and into my cozy bed with the September issue of InStyle.

I hope everyone is having as good a weekend as I am!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like so much fun. And glad you are having an awesome weekend! My name is Jessica, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it's nice to "meet" you, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday for Tristan!!!
    i won't mind to be a pirate!!!
    that is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! I love the tattoo parlor, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover