Friday, September 7, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday - School Edition

Hello all. 

According to the weather man it's supposed to feel more like fall tomorrow!  Freakin' Finally!  I'm craving apple cider!

Tonight is the first high school game I'll go to since we were unstoppable last year.  We might get creamed tonight.  Go Gophers anyway.

Speaking of high school, go link up with Lauren and play the back to school version of Fill in the Blank Friday!


1.  My favorite grade in school was     probably my junior year.  I got to go to all the cool senior functions as Chris' date.  Hard to pick a favorite since I hated all of school so much   .

2.  My favorite teacher was   Mr. Dennis.  He claimed to have taught everyone but God himself and occasionally would spout of in German    .

3.  The highest level of education I have completed is    high school.  Never wanted to go to college .

4. School lunches for me were usually     grilled cheese or hot dogs.  Made with Mom's love.  =)

5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be   at least a million.  I hated school.

6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are:   Lisa Frank stuff!  I was covered in it in 2nd grade .


7.  The first day of school was always   kind of exciting.  But that excitement wore off pretty fast   . 

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. ahh lisa frank! who doesnt remember those colorful unicorns, kittens, and people! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look back to last weeks Throwback Thursday on Facebook, I posted a pic of LF stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally with you on having to pay me a million dollars cause there's no way I'd go back to HS for less. I mean, it wasnt awful but it wasnt all rainbows & sunshine. Ugh...the drama.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover