Friday, September 14, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Hello, friends. I'm super excited today because our little Tristan is having his SECOND birthday party tomorrow! And this little boy has the BEST parties. Remember his 1st???  This year the theme is pirates and I'm told there will be a photo booth.  How fun!  Arrg!
Sorry.  Had to!

Anyway.  Link up with lovely Lauren to play Fill in the Blank!
 

1.  Right now the weather where I live is     pretty good!  It's cooled off some and there's always a nice breeze.  Fall is nearly here!  Finally...  

2.  The best piece of advice I've been given is    don't wish time away.  On Tuesday don't wish it to be Saturday.  You only get one life   .

3.  My most favorite person in all the world is    my husband.  He makes me laugh like no one else can and embraces my weirdness .

4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be     YOLO!  For real.  That's my new favorite phrase!

5. My most favorite item in my closet is   my new lace, polka dot Lauren Conrad dress.

6. The best cure for a bad day is   boston creme pie donuts.  I know, I know...


7.  Today is   Friday and that automatically makes me happy!   . 


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Too often I'm wishing it was a few days ahead of when it really is. You make a really good point though, we only have one life.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover