Friday, September 28, 2012

Hallelujah It's Friday

I am once again so thankful it's Friday.  Tomorrow I'm going to the Alabama game with my parents and sister.  The sister and I will be in The Zone.  Air conditioned, all you can eat and drink.  I'm stupid excited.  I'll take lots of pictures!

Speaking of pictures I took some updated photos of the house yesterday.  Here's our new chandelier for the foyer I was telling you about.  It's my favorite part of the house so far.  Go to my facebook to see the rest. 

And as always, link up with Lauren to play this week's Fill in the Blanks!

 1.  My first memory is     probably going through a haunted house with my cousin Debbie and her husband Mike (who officiated at our wedding).  I remember him carrying me and getting my ark stuck in a spider web   .

2.  My first love was   Chris.  Got together the summer before high school and that was it!    .

3.  My very first favorite color was    pink and purple .

4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when    was the month before we got married and we spent his deployment money on furniture for our new apartment  .

5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is  hit the restroom and go straight to the shower.  Gotta wake up .

6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was   Britney Spears' Baby One More Time in the 5th grade.  After that it was Lou Bega.  Mambo #5 was my jam  .


7.  My first car was  a blue Mitsu Lancer.  My parents got it for me right before I turned 17.  I only got rid of it a year and a half ago...and I cried  .

3 comments:

  1. No joke...I still have Mambo #5 in a playlist on my ipod. What a one hit wonder, which was AWESOME! I love that you mentioned it!
    Also, love, love, love your chandelier!

    Stopping by from the link-up!
    I have a great fall giveaway that ends soon! Check out my blog and enter!
    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the work you've done on the new house!
    and i'm jealous you went through haunted houses so young! i didn't get to start going till i got friends that could drive and take me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that chandelier, it's so pretty. I've always wanted a house with one in it...maybe one day :)

    Ha, that Britney album was the first one I bought too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover