Friday, September 21, 2012

I Should Be Free!

It's Friday again!  I'm wearing my super summery orange/yellow maxi dress because I know I won't be able to wear it much longer.  And that's OK with me!  Bring on the cooler temps!  
It's GORGEOUS outside today and I'm at work!  There's not a cloud to be seen.  And the window in the office is open just beckoning me to come outside and BE FREE!  I should be outside, climbing trees, running in the grass singing songs from The Sound of Music!  Perhaps later...
 My lovely office mate has already Halloween-ed up our work space with glittering pumpkins and all sorts of cuteness.  I'm going to have to step it up this weekend and buy a big ole' wreath or something to put on our door.

And as I do every Friday...here's Fill in the Blanks!

 1.  Something I am very proud of is     how hard we tried to save money before we bought the house.  I'm so glad we did!  

2.  My favorite thing about myself is   I'm completely loyal.  If you're my nearest or dearest, I got your back!   

3.  My favorite color for fall is    oohhh I'm loving mustard yellow.  But I  love a nice fall orange too. .

4. Something I've been learning lately is     that it's OK to tell people "no"...and not apologize for it .

5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is   Jurassic Park.  I haven't gotten but a few pages in.  After I read an awesome book (The Exorcist) I always have a hard time getting into a new one .

6. My favorite Pandora Station is   the Halloween Party Mix!  Can't get enough of it!  But my Runaways station is a close second .


7.  This weekend I will   watching some football and maybe hitting up trade days?  .

Link up with Lauren to play along!
And have a WONDERFUL weekend!

3 comments:

  1. i love the title of this post! oh...how i wish i could have fall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless your heart! I can't imagine a world without fall!

      Delete
  2. Mustard yellow is such a great color, unfortunately it looks awful on me. Meh. I've always had a hard time telling people 'no' but lately I've voicing it a lot more.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover