Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kittens Galore

I'm kind of sad today.  Two of the kittens are going to new homes.  Lavender, my favorite, being one of them.  I would have so loved to make her ours but the two we have now would probably never speak to us again.  

So I snapped some pictures of them while I had the chance!
 
This is Lavender.  Her favorite spot was my lap.

Simon.  The only boy of the group and the only one the in-laws are keeping. 




Tallulah.  The wild one.  And as you can see, the one with the most personality.

And Sage.  The most reserved of the four.

I was so sad last night when we went to his parent's house and Lavender wasn't there.  But I am glad they're keeping Simon so we can watch him grow.  It's been fun so far to see how quickly they change! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover