Saturday, September 29, 2012

Switching Seasons

Right this very moment the weather is beautifully autumn.  Blue skies, a little breeze and comfortably cool.  This afternoon (and long into the night) my family and I will be taking part in a tradition that is most definitely fall: football!  Like I mentioned before, I'm ridiculously excited about this game.  Kickoff is at 8:15, which is usually only about an hour before my bedtime.  But my sister and I, thanks to our grandfather, have tickets to The Zone.  I've never been but I'm told there's unlimited food and drink, air conditioning, private bathrooms and your own special section of stadium seats.  I was sold at "unlimited food and drink".

After all of this glorious fall-ness, next weekend we are all taking a somewhat last minute weekend trip to the beach!  Gulf Shores to be exact.  My favorite.  I mentioned in a previous post that this body didn't touch water this past summer much less a swim suit.  So I need to pick up a few things before our trip.

-A one piece swim suit.  Something like this.  I'm really hoping stores still have some awesome suits left on the sale racks.

-In case I can't find an awesome one-piece, I'll need an equally awesome cover-up.

-Some good sun block.  I didn't tan a bit all summer and I'm not aiming to get a sunburn in October.


I guess in reality I should pick up a few things for fall too.  But we'll talk about that later.
Everyone, have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That's such a pretty one-piece, wish I would've found something like that before settling for a tankini.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover