Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ten on Tuesday...Crotchrockets, Kittens and Rocky Horror

 I hope everyone is having a good week!
 
1. Sunday the husband and I were driving on the interstate and we got passed by, believe it or not, a motorcycle club.  Five or six crotchrockets followed by an eclipse with their "cut" on the back windshield, followed by a black Charger.  We were trying to decide what they were carrying illegally.  Handguns?  An ounce of weed?  There name was "Steel City Riders".  Hardly SOA material.

2. Yesterday my boss pulled me out of my office to help him get one of his family's kittens out of the hood of his Hummer.  He walked in and said "you're good with cats right?"  I AM the cat lady!  Love it.
3. I'm closer to choosing a new blog name!

4. Took some pictures of the field last week.  The Golden Rod is gorgeous this time of year.

5. Did you SEE Dancing with the Stars last night?  I'm still mad about them putting Tristan with Pam Anderson.  Why was she so fidgety??  I hate it for Irishman but it looks like she'll be the first to go.  I think I might be rooting for Derek and Shawn!

 6. Love this picture from the set of RHPC.  Tim Curry is wild.

 7. My wonderful husband and my amazing dad both took off work yesterday to do some stuff for the house.  They met with guys and got estimates for the new doors and the hardwood AND painted another room, AND put new light fixtures together AND found an awesome color for the awful guest bathroom.  Just awesome.

8. I've become somewhat obsessed with Nameberry.com.  One day last week the top searched name for baby girls was "Andromeda".  I kid you not. 

9. Bugs the stew out of me.

10. Does it feel like time is moving at the speed of light?  I was sitting here thinking about how excited I am about my fall TV line up and then thought that it hasn't really been that long since I blogged about LAST fall's TV lineup.  Maybe that just happens when you get older.

Link up with Linny to play along!



1 comment:

  1. 2. Haha, cat lady.
    3. Awesome! Can't wait to see what it is.
    6. That's a hilarious photo. Seriously one of my all time favorite movies.
    7. Yay for having fabulous men in your life.
    8. Ha, that's one strange baby name. Looks like I have a fun new site to troll.
    9. omg, that annoys me so much.
    10. I blogged about my ginormous fall tv lineup last week. It really is a long list, kind of sad but I'm a total tv addict.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover