Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ten on...Whatever


1. The husband and I finished off season 4 of Sons of Anarchy and we were LOSING OUR MINDS at the end.  And I'm forever grateful that they didn't kill off Juice.  He's my favorite.  =)

2. I'm currently eating the largest salad I've ever seen at my desk.  And a genuine "thank you" to whoever loaded me up with cheese.  Leafy, cheesy goodness.  And thanks to Daddy for bringing it to me!

3. This mess in the middle east has me actually scared for the first time since Chris deployed.  It's time to pray for our country, people!  

4. I've been tossing around the idea of getting a hair cut.  A real one.  Not just a trim.  This is what I'm picturing.  And yes I realize that getting her hair cut won't actually make me look like her.

5. I might have mentioned this, but I'm also in the process of coming up with a new name for my blog.  But when I do, I'll let you know!

6.  I'm incredibly glad Gangnam Style is catching on.  =)

7. Lindsay Lohan got arrested again.  Shocker.

8. It really pisses me off when women who shouldn't be reproducing in the first place get pregnant and then smoke and drink through the whole thing.  And then on the other hand there are women who would give their left foot to be able to have a baby and actually APPRECIATE their blessing.

9. Today is....
Have fun!

10. I put on my brand new jeans this morning that I was so excited about.  Shrunk.  I was so upset I could've punched someone.  Anyone know of a good jean brand that doesn't shrink after one wash?

Everyone link up with lovely Lin and play along!

2 comments:

  1. #1: I need to check out that show!
    #4: You should totally go for it!
    #5: Can't wait to see it!
    #6: Love it!
    #9: That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Loving the season so far. I swear, this show never lets me down. Never.
    3. You're definitely not alone in being scared.
    4. I love her hair cut. Do it!
    5. Awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with if you do make the change.
    6. omfg, that was so awesome. Also, dudes in uniform...yes, please!
    7. Word.
    8. Agreed.
    9. Argh matey!
    10. Ugh, nope. I hate when that happens. Usually I'll wear them around the house, do some lunges & be pissed off until they loosen up a bit. Good luck.

    Thanks for linking up! Really got a kick out of your 10.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover