Saturday, October 6, 2012

Buuurn, Baby Burn!

Yesterday the whole family and I spent the afternoon on the beach.  It was wonderful.  Sunny but not too hot with a nice, cool breeze.  AND I found a cute coverup at, where else, but Wal-Mart!  I was applying and reapplying sunscreen because I figured I'd burn easily seeing as this was the first time I've been in a swimsuit this year.  Apparently I didn't put on enough.  The tops of my thighs and my shins are burned nicely.  Painfully, actually.  Last night tossing and turning in bed was uncomfortable to say the least.  When I woke up I couldn't even walk.  Lovely.  I sat in the floor of the kitchen, pathetically, and put on Aloe Vera and took some Tylenol.  They're feeling a little better now.  I'm still so mad at myself that I let it get that bad.  I just want the pain to go away enough to have fun tonight when we take pictures on the beach go out to eat!

This afternoon I've been hanging out with the husband in the room eating crab claws and watching football.  And that's ok with me.  

While I'm sitting doing nothing, I wanted to share some links I'm currently loving:

I caught myself drooling over this Kate Spade bag at the mall Thursday night.

Remember those jeans I told you shrunk after one wash?  Maybe this would be worth a try!

I really enjoyed this post about documentaries.  There are at least three I want to watch.

Love these costume ideas from InStyle.

Thank you, Target for making equestrian boots like I want at a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover