Monday, October 22, 2012

Cinematic Adventures

After feeling kind of cruddy Friday I woke up feeling like death Saturday.  Nasty sinus stuff.  I didn't get out of bed much.  And it made me mad because it was a beautiful day outside!  So yesterday morning I woke up feeling a tad better so I got a shower and got ready to do our usual Sunday lunch and movie date.  We ate at McAllisters (my fave) and saw Paranormal Activity 4.  What a bummer.  Worst one yet.  Seven Psychopaths was last week and it was AWESOME.  But no matter how bad the movie is, going to the theater is one of our favorite things to do together. 


This is us at 18 and 19...at the movies.  Me with my acne and him fresh out of boot camp!  Lovely.  I think this particular flick was Just Friends with Ryan Reynolds.  I don't know what it is about going to the movies with him that makes me so happy!  There are times sitting next to him in the dark with my Coke Icee and Buncha Crunch between us that I think that life doesn't get much better.  And I have to stop and thank God that he's my other half and pray that He never takes this away from me.

2 comments:

  1. love that picture of you 2. you look so young!
    and love to hear your dating story too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first movie the hubs & I saw together was 50 First Dates, still can't watch that movie without getting nostalgic of first kisses & butterflies in my belly, haha. Going to the theater is still our go to date night thing, never gets old.

    Thanks for the heads up about Paranormal 4, not surprised it sucked.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover