Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Darkness Falls Across the Land..."

Halloween is always the most fun day of work! This is the 3rd year we've dressed up and our group keeps getting bigger and bigger! I mean, who doesn't like to dress up for a day??  
Two cowgirls, one Alice in Wonderland, one Queen of hearts, one witch, one farmer, a monster, a zombie bride, a murder victim, a devil, a vampire, and one Korean pop star.  Not a bad group.

Doing the Gangnam Style!

That cute little choker?  I guess I had it fastened too tight because I sneezed once and it broke.  Haha.


And I'm stoked for tonight because I'm finally getting to go to Sloss!  Just the husband and I.  I think I've checked everything off of my Halloween to-do list:
-watch The Exorcist
-listen to Halloween Party Pandora non-stop
-carve pumpkins with Tristan
-eat lots of candy
-find a cute, non slutty costume
Yep! 
Why can't Halloween be twice a year???

Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover