Friday, October 5, 2012

Fill in the Blank from the BEACH!


Good Morning from Gulf Shores, Alabama!  My family and I made the 5-hour drive last night and got to our condo at 12:30.  Needless to say 8:30 in the morning came early.  I've never been to the beach this late in the year and I have to admit, I might prefer it to coming in the summer.  There's no one here, it's cool and it's more beautiful than I've ever seen it.  We walked to Sea N' Suds for breakfast and we're about to head to the grocery store to get drinks and sun screen.  Remember that cute little one-piece and awesome cover-up I was telling you about?  Yea.  Not happening.  Haha.  Oh well.  I'm still at the beach!  HAHAHA!

Even at the beach there's time for Fill in the Blanks!  Link up with Lauren to play along!

1.  The last thing I ate was    Scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese grits and biscuits at Sea N' Suds.  Yum.   .

2.  The last time I went to the beach was   NOW!  Funny you asked!   .

3.  My last vacation was   aside from the weekend trip I'm on now, Gatlinburg in March.  As much as I love Gulf Shores I would leave here and go to TN in a heartbeat  .

4. The last place I drove was     home from work so I could pack in a hurry .

5. The last song I listened to was   Ace of Base "Beautiful Life".  Call me lame, but I love that song.

6. The last thing I watched on TV was    Probably Inglourius Basterds on my DVR.  Yea, I know.. .


7.  The last time I said "I love you" was  before we went to bed last night  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover