Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Fill in the Blank

I started a blog post yesterday with "today can shoot itself in the face"...then never finished it.  That's how bad my day was yesterday.  But today the sun is shining, it's payday, I'm going to Cracker Barrel for lunch with my team of coworkers and it's Friday!!
 Cheers to the freakin' weekend!


1.  One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is    sleep in for sure.  I've been looking forward to that all week   .

2.  A big pet peeve of mine is  when people say "like" in every sentence unnecessarily.  Learn to speak   .

3.  I am really loving  how Chris and I have a new show to watch every night of the week.  Gives me something to look forward to!  Monday is DWTS.  Tuesday is the results of DWTS AND Sons of Anarchy.  Wednesday is Modern Family, Nashville and Ghost Hunters.  Thursday is Jersey Shore.  Don't judge .

4. The rain is   what rain?!  It's beautiful today!!  .

5. My favorite girly indulgence is  chocolate.  That's girly! .

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is  Gangnam Style!!  It's everywhere!  .


7.  The best cure for stress is  pizza and Netflix.  Ahhh....

 Link up with Lauren and have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. you read my mind!
    i need some sleep and that's what i've planned for the weekend. and yes to pizza!

    i hope you have a wonderful weekend (sounds you had a rough day) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Niken! My weekend is already better than my Thursday!

      Delete
  2. DWTS you had my respect but then Jersey Shore was in the same paragraph....oh dear!

    Who's on DWTS this season? Me and my friend from work regularly discuss DWTS and Strictly Come Dancing as I'm here in the UK and she's over in the USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It's our little guilty pleasure. =)
      And left on Dancing with the Stars is Kirstie Alley, Sabrina Bryan, Shawn johnson, Kelly Monaco, Apolo Ohno, Melissa Rycroft, Gilles Marini, and Emmitt Smith. In my opinion, Shawn Johnson has a very good chance of winning. The husband and I have become addicted to this show!

      Delete
  3. Mmm, chocolate! Yes, please! By the way, I love your blog - it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. I've definitely slept in this weekend, it was so great. And I'm not stressed but I'm totally watching movies on Netflix and ordering pizza later ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover