Monday, October 29, 2012

Not According to Plan

  Welp.  Me weekend definitely didn't go as planned.  Thursday afternoon and into the night I was sick.  Dizzy, sick to my stomach...blah blah.  I've been randomly doing this for the past few months.  Friday morning I sucked it up and went to work since I had overtime that I didn't want to screw up.  I ended calling my doctor only to be told that the doctor wasn't there today.  Not only was MY doctor not there, the nurse said NO doctors were in the office.  The HECK?!  I was pissed.  So my mommy came and picked me up from work and took me to the ER.  Lovely.  Chris met us there.  I got blood drawn, some fluids and had a sonogram or whatever you call it.  My gallbladder and liver are all good to go.  So now I'm just waiting to hear back from my primary doctor on when I can come get checked out.  
So needless to say, we didn't make it to Sloss Friday night.  I was so disappointed I wanted to cry.  Saturday night was the big Halloween party.  We didn't stay as long as I'd have liked because Chris was worried I'd get sick in the cold.  What a sweetheart.
So yeah.  The big weekend I'd really been looking forward to didn't go quite as I had hoped but that's ok.  I'm feeling better today so maybe we can get to Sloss by Wednesday.  
And I was so out of the loop Friday and this weekend that I didn't do Blanks!  And I never miss Blanks.  So here ya go.  Three days late.  In your mind just replace the "Friday" with "Monday".
 
 
1.  My favorite feeling in all the world is   about 4:30 on Friday afternoon when you realize you're about to be set free   .

2.  My favorite smell is    in a Starbucks.  I also like vanilla    .

3.  My favorite taste is   anything cheesy !

4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was    the grand staircase at the Titanic museum.  I cried a little .

5. The best sound ever is   a baby laughing!  I also like the sound of heels on concrete .

6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is  the book "Soft Bunny".  I think that's what it's called.  I was in Buy Buy Baby the other day and picked it up and screamed "OMG! Kaylen, come smell this!!" .


7.  My favorite of all the senses is   sight.  There's so many beautiful things to see !  


PS.  I hope all of my east coast friends stay safe this week!

2 comments:

  1. Is there a chance you might have a bun in the oven? Exciting!

    Never really gave it much thought but sound of heels on concrete is pretty cool. I remember being a kid & prancing around in my moms heels in the backyard just because I liked the sound they made haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I really and truly think it's vertigo. Somewhat less exciting. =)

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover