Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - Got the Blahs


1. Today I've had a major case of the Blahs.  Just ugh.  And I think it's contagious.

2.  Perhaps one of the reasons for the Blahs is the horrible, awful nightmares I had last night.  I haven't had nightmares in a while but last night I woke up crying and haven't been able to get them out of my head all day.

3. I'm not even going to guess at who's getting kicked off DWTS tonight.  I've been wrong every week thus far.  Was Paula Abdul drunk last night or is that just the look she's going for now?

4. I've decided I need new flats for fall.  Something like this will do:

 5. I joked about the kitties not being sick in my Letters to Me post but when we took them to the vet, we actually had a sick Gus Gus!  I felt like such a horrible mom!

6. Anyone else have this problem?
 
7. I think I am (like everyone else it seems) in love with this song.  It never gets old for me!  My dad even loves it.
 
8. Did you seen Ryan Hurst on Brand X last week?  Who would have thought that Opie had so much personality?!
 

 9. I got some really exciting news today at work!  Like freak out, squeal a little, go outside the office and squeal some more.  Tell ya later...
 
10. I can't even lie.  I forgot it was Tuesday until lunchtime and then started thinking of what I could put in here.  I'm sitting here with Chris and said "what can I talk about?"  He said football.  Um...no.
 
Have a good rest of the week, lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover