Monday, October 1, 2012

The Zone (Picture Heavy)

Saturday was the big game I've been so excited about and it did not disappoint!  My cousin from Florida, Jessica and her hubby, Chris joined me, Kaylen, Mama and Daddy.  We ate lunch at Genghis Grill and then went across the street to Gigi's cupcakes and picked up a couple to eat on the tailgate.





Beer Pong in full swing.

The Quad.

Denny Chimes

A bit blurry but this is the mob of people waiting for the player's buses to pull up. 

It's a good thing we took this picture when we did, because right after this it started raining.  We took shelter under a tent of Marines trying to recruit.  Ha.

Mine and Kaylen's gate was right at the font of the stadium.  Because we were special like that.


In The Zone!  I never wanted to leave!








Kaylen and I had an AWESOME time in our AWESOME seats.  I had salad, fresh fruit, cheese, a hotdog and a brownie.  We cheered and cheered til we were horse and we sat right underneath the speakers so we couldn't hear by the end of it either.  But it didn't matter!  We were in the freakin Zone!  
I started getting a bad headache around halftime and assumed it was from some truly offensive perfume sitting in front of me.  I was fine on the mile hike back to the truck afterwards but the second I sat in the truck my head started spinning and I felt sick to my stomach.  I was dizzy all the way home and started shivering about a few miles from the house.  When we pulled into the drive I snatched the keys from dad and raced upstairs to be sick.  I was sick and shivering all night long.
Lovely.
So yesterday my butt didn't get out of the bed except to take a nap on the couch.  I know.  Counterproductive.  But whatever.
DESPITE the sickies, I had a blast and could definitely get used to watching Alabama beat whoever we're playing from THE ZONE!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! I LOVELOVELOVE the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I want one of those cupcakes, they look delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover