We decided in my department at work to do Secret Santa for the month of December leading up to Christmas! I've never participated in one before so I'm really excited about it. And my partner is a lucky one! I've got a long list made up so they get something small each day and then I've got one good gift in mind for the big reveal. I'm really geeked up about this!
And now for Fill in the Blanks! Link up with Lauren to play each week!
1. "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is..." wear a Santa hat and give out candy canes. I dunno .
2. The holiday season is my absolute favorite time of the year. I get into it and this year will be no exception. I just don't let myself get stressed about it .
3. When it comes to holiday decorating... we go big at my parent's house. At our home I hope to do the same! Since we're just starting to move stuff into the new house, it might just be a strand of lights around the front door this year. .
4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is all the festivities! The town Christmas parade, the shopping, the parties... .
5. My favorite holiday tradition is Christmas day with my family. We wake up, Dad hands out gifts and Mom cooks breakfast. It's my one favorite day of the entire year .
6. This year my Christmas plans include doing things a little different. Daddy is at the station Christmas day so we're going to play it by ear. But it probably means Christmas Day with David, Tracie and Tristan! .
7. My favorite holiday food is gingerbread cookies and Mom's ham Christmas day .
Have a fantastic weekend!