Tuesday, November 27, 2012

10 on Tuesday - Homewrecking Cat Ladies


1. Christmas lights are starting to pop up in town and I love it!  I might have to put a strand around our front door even if we're not moved in yet.  I don't want to be a Scrooge!

2. I had a dream last night that I had a baby boy and Dad got mad at me because I named him Pheonix.

3.Pretty much:

4. Apparently this 10 on Tuesday post has gotten a MASSIVE amount of views from people googling "cat sweaters".  How many cat ladies are there???  I guess more than we know...

5. Chris in his wisdom has decided that once we move in the house, I'm going to start cooking and cooking healthy.  We'll see how long that lasts.  But I've been pinning recipes and this one looks delicious.

 6. DWTS Finale tonight!  My money is on Melissa and Tony.

7.  So the new thing on facebook is to post a picture that looks like a video so the user just keeps hitting the "play" button but nothing happens.  How bored do you have to be to come up with that?  And I totally fell for it.

8. On Fashion Police Kelly Osbourne pointed out that this is not a good dress to wear when trying to repair your home-wrecking image.  And I just love to hate on Kristen Stewart!

9. IF YOU'D STOP DRESSING LIKE A SKANK AND PUT ON SOME CLOTHES THAT FIT MAYBE YOU'D ATTRACT A GUY THAT'S NOT A TOTAL DOUCHE!!
Ugh.  Better.

10. I put a little effort into my attire this morning and wore my boots over my skinnies.  Feeling super sassy today.  Rawr.

Link up Linny to make your own 10!

1 comment:

  1. 1. People in our neighborhood have their lights up too. It's so pretty. We were totally those ghetto people who never actually took theirs down so ours are all faded & ugly haha. Think it's time for new ones.
    2. So, you're not gonna go with Phoenix?
    3. Haha. True.
    7. I havent seen anything like that, yet. I'm sure I'll fall for it too. I'm totally gullible like that.
    8. Ugh, I hate that bitch. Also, she sucks.
    9. haha, yes.
    10. Ooh la la, fancy pants :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover