Friday, November 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank - Cheers to the Weekend!

Hello all! 
This Friday I'm particularly excited because tomorrow I'm going with the women in my family to Christmas Village! It's a massive showroom of homemade crafts, party food, and holiday decor to buy. I'm probably most excited about sampling the food! And I hope the rest of the work day goes by fast because tonight it's Japanese with Chris and my parents! Yay for yum yum sauce!! I could drink that stuff. 
Anyway. 
On to Fill in the Blanks! You know the drill. Link up with Lauren to play! 

1.  Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is    drink beer.  Now I enjoy a Killians every once in a while.  =)   .

2.  Something I've always wanted to do is   go to Washington DC and see the sights.  .

3.  Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is   Smoke.  Never understood it  .

4. The best thing I ever did was   marry Chris when I did.  I grew up and became responsible fast and made the most awesome friends  .

5. When it comes to trying new things, I am  usually up for it!  Especially trying new places and food .

6. One thing I've never done is  smoke...anything.  Seriously  .


7.  My favorite thing do do is  cuddle up with Chris and watch movies.  Cliche but whatever.  One thing I've discovered recently that I really enjoy is sitting in front of an outside fire.  The most fun I had last weekend after getting sick was sitting in our friends back yard in front of the fire watching Paranormal Activity 2.  There's just something about it that is so comfy  .

 Cheers to the Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. i do feel the same about smoking. i think it's just gross! actually i tried it once out of curiosity and despised it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beer is an acquired taste! i think smoking is disgusting as well :(

    https://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/fill-in-the-blank-friday-8/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog through the little things we do link up and nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog. :) http://livinglavidaholoka.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-nominee.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading these! Thanks for reposting this. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover