Friday, November 30, 2012

Fill in the Blanks - Christmas Cheer!

We decided in my department at work to do Secret Santa for the month of December leading up to Christmas!  I've never participated in one before so I'm really excited about it.  And my partner is a lucky one!  I've got a long list made up so they get something small each day and then I've got one good gift in mind for the big reveal.  I'm really geeked up about this!  

And now for Fill in the Blanks!  Link up with Lauren to play each week!
1.  "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is..."   wear a Santa hat and give out candy canes.  I dunno   .

2.  The holiday season is  my absolute favorite time of the year.  I get into it and this year will be no exception.  I just don't let myself get stressed about it    .
3.  When it comes to holiday decorating...     we go big at my parent's house.  At our home I hope to do the same!  Since we're just starting to move stuff into the new house, it might just be a strand of lights around the front door this year.   .

4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is   all the festivities!  The town Christmas parade, the shopping, the parties...  .
5. My favorite holiday tradition is  Christmas day with my family.  We wake up, Dad hands out gifts and Mom cooks breakfast.  It's my one favorite day of the entire year .

6. This year my Christmas plans include  doing things a little different.  Daddy is at the station Christmas day so we're going to play it by ear.  But it probably means Christmas Day with David, Tracie and Tristan!  .


7.  My favorite holiday food is  gingerbread cookies and Mom's ham Christmas day  . 


Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Courtney here from It's a Southern Thing! Thank you from stopping by! You have such a darling little blog! I feel about the same just a strand of lights, I am living in Maine at the moment and I not going to have a tree of my own. :/

    I hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, gingerbread cookies are the best!!! I think I'm going to make some this season rather than buy them. Pinterest, here I come ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover