Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank...Saturday.

This morning I've woken up with a seriously sore throat. Lovely. I took some sinus medicine and am currently drinking OJ.  I don't have time to be sick!  Today Kaylen is home and we are going to see the new Breaking Dawn movie!  I'm a little too excited.  After that we're taking part in some much needed retail therapy.  And maybe sprinkle in some coffee somewhere.  

I'm SO ready to get this next work week over with.  Three days of working and working hard and late...and then a 4-day weekend!  Woohoo!!  I love the holidays.  After next week I think it will be time to break out the Christmas decorations.  

I missed Fill in the Blanks yesterday, so here they are.  Better late than never.  Link up with Lauren each Friday to play along.


1.  My best quality is   fierce loyalty.   .

2.  One of my less flattering qualities is  jealousy.  It's no where near as bad as it used to be but I've always been jealous.  Not just over boys.  Friends that have other "best friends", my parents paying attention to other kids, and don't even start on skanks flirting with my Chris     .

3.  I'd rather be    painting my kitchen   .

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is   remaining calm and letting things roll off my back.  Chris tells me I get worked up too easily and it's not good for me.  Sweet husband   .

5. I am looking forward to  the Thanksgiving 4-day weekend!  And seeing Breaking Dawn with Kaylen this weekend!  .

6. A super random factoid about me is  I don't like my feet to be touched  .


7.  I want to  go shopping at Forever 21!!  I need long sleeve shirts!!  .

2 comments:

  1. Remaining calm and letting things roll off my back is tough for me too. I can't always let things go or just let them happen. It's tough! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I cannot wait for that long Thanksgiving weekend. Im super stoked. The hubs has to work that weekend so there wont be any trips away from home but whatevs.

    Also, you're not along in not liking your feet touched. That's a definite no-no for me.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover