Friday, November 9, 2012

Meeting Gemma

Last night I met someone really exciting (well exciting to me) and I had to share!   I put a couple of pieces of jewelry on facebook to sell and met up with a lady last night to give a necklace to her.  She wanted to meet at a place in a neighborhood that can be shady at night so I called and told her I was parked at well-lit gas station just down the road.  When I told her where I was and why she told me that on that same street there's a bike club called [insert cool biker name here] and her husband is a member there.  She said if I wanted to, I could sit in the parking lot and it won't get much safer than there with all the bikers around.  I politely declined but was intrigued.  When she arrived at the gas station and we made the exchange I said "I've GOT to ask because I may never get another chance....is your husband's bike club anything like Sons of Anarchy??  PLEASE tell me it is!"  She threw her head back and laughed.

She explained that his club isn't a 1% club but supports one.  I had NO idea what she was talking about so I asked what the heck a 1% club is.  She said that 99% of bikers are good, law-abiding citizens but then there's that 1% that is actually like SOA!  She went on to say that her husband's club does push the limits and their luck sometimes but they're part of the 99% and support a 1% club called [insert totally awesome 1% club name here].  I can only imagine the look on my face when I told her how fascinated I was by this.  She said "just call me!  I'll bring you to the club and let you see for yourself!"  With that I shook her hand and told her I was SO happy to meet her!

I was so glad I got to meet her!  Every week when we watch SOA, Chris and I talk about if there really could be MC's like the Sons.  I thought not.  But I guess I was wrong!  So my dreams of leather-wearing, gun-wielding, tattooed, vigilante bikers are alive! 

Please excuse me while I get a rose inked on my chest...

...but not before Fill in the Blank Friday!  Friday's almost over but you can link up with Lauren each week to play along!


1.  I like   cats, pajamas, hazelnut coffee, going to the movies, Disney songs and ballet flats   .

2.  A life goal of mine is   at the moment to be able to be a stay-at-home-mom when the time comes.  Not exactly a life goal but it's as far ahead as I can think right now    .

3.  The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is   metal.  I added a Ramstein Pandora station today  .

4. Some wise words that I love are    "worry about nothing, pray about everything" .

5. Most mornings you will find me   unfortunately at a desk hunched over a keyboard .

6. Right now I am super into   leggings under oversized shirts.  So easy and comfortable.  And when I say "oversized" I mean covers my butt and front.  MUST BUY MORE OVERSIZED SHIRTS!! .


7.  Right now I am super over  bad attitudes, clogs and fuchsia lipstick  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover