Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Social

  Today is Sunday and the last day of this glorious 4-day weekend.  It's been a good one!  I decorated the tree last night with my family, something I always love.  Dad ceremoniously put a brand new angel on top.  Kind of a big deal.  I'm really not looking forward to going back to work.  But not much longer and we'll be going to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert and then my birthday and then we'll be off for Christmas!  So lots to look forward to!
I was surfing some blogs this morning and thought I'd try something new: Sunday Social with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Make-up and Ashley @ Ashley's Carnival Ride.  I don't know if I'll make it a weekly thing but it's always nice to do something different and meet new bloggers!
 
 Name [4] jobs you've had in your life: 
In North Carolina I was a barista/smoothie maker at a drive-thru coffee/smoothie place, a Hooters girl, and a sales associate at American Eagle. I currently work on the web team for small online business.
Name [4] movies you would watch over and over:
Gone with the Wind, Silence of the Lambs, Inglorious Basterds and Tombstone.  Gotta love Doc Holiday.
Name [4] places you have lived:
Ha.  I don't have four!  I was born and raised here but moved to Jacksonville, NC for three years when my husband was in the Marine Corps.  HATED Jacksonville.
Name [4] of your favorite foods:
Stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut (very particular), pasta (especially cheese stuffed), crab, and potatoes (baked, mashed, doesn't matter).  There are very few foods that I don't like.
Name [4] things you always carry with you:
My cell, chapstick, keys and IDs.
Name [4] places you have been on vacation:
Disneyworld (DYING to go back), Gatlinburg (my personal favorite), Gulf Shores and Panama City.  Not that many!  We have our favorites that we just keep going back to!

7 comments:

  1. I love the Trans-Siberian Orchestra! We were considering going this year and still might!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social. I liked reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Gone With The Wind last Wednesday (day before Thanksgiving) and spent the day in my pajamas, eating junk food, and Tweeting various quotes from GWTW instead of cleaning my house or preparing dishes for the family meal. What a WINNER I am. HA! Seriously, I love that movie.

    Happy Sunday!
    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love GWTW. Although if I had to pick probably love the book more than the movie. And I went to Disney World for the first time last year. Although I grew up in Southern California, so I went to Disneyland constantly. I did love Disney World, but still nothing beats Disneyland for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the book in high school. It blew me away all that was left out of the movie!

      Delete
  4. awesome answers!

    pizza is the perfect food :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the Sunday Social!

    I should have put potatoes in general on my favorites. They really are the perfect food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the Sunday Social link up and I wanted to say hi!

    Misfit Librarian
    http://misfitlibrariansadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover