Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - Thankful for Good Meds


1. Welp.  I'm sick.  Can't speak and got a nasty cough.  I went to a doc in the box on lunch and got a steroid shot in the hip that burned like hell fire.  Seriously.  I wanted to punch the super nice nurse in the face. I hope this nonsense goes away by Thursday.

2. This movie looks really cute.

 3. I feel so crummy I'm not even watching my shows tonight.  The prescription cough syrup has done me in.  DWTS and SOA will have to wait...  Luckily the husband is willing to hold off so we can watch it together.  That's love.

 4. Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving lunch at work.  I signed up to bring corn casserole.  What was I thinking??  Now I have to get up early to throw the thing together!  Oh well...

5. Bought this top at Forever21.  Kind of excited about it.

 6. The husband and I are considering getting into the madness of Black Friday to find a good deal on a stove and/or microwave.  We sincerely need both and cheap would be good...I just don't know if I'm up to getting out with all the crazies.

7. I finally watched Mama Mia this week.  Super cheesy but cute!  I tried watching Rent before that.  Couldn't do it.  I  guess I should've known better.  It is a musical about AIDS after all. 

8. I broke down when I got bored the other night and made a Pinterest board for nothing but cats.  Here's one of my favorites this week.  It's so true:

9. I've been wondering lately if I dress too young for my age.  I turn 25 next month and I don't see me ever giving up on wearing jeans, tees and chucks.  Might expand on this later.

10. If I didn't have to much to do tomorrow, I'm 90% sure I'd call in sick.

I know this 10 wasn't very chipper but it's all I can do right now.  Ha.  Link up with Linny each week to make your own 10.

If I don't post again before then, I hope everyone has a Happy and HEALTHY Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Might expand on this later. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Ick, hope you're better by now.
    2. I thought so too. Probably wont run out & watch it opening day but definitely be seeing it in theaters.
    4. Oh my gosh, I've always wanted to make a corn casserole. Can you email me your recipe, please!? Found a ton on the web but not sure they'll be good :(
    5. Ooh, cute.
    7. Yes, ubber cheesy. It's my MIL's favorite movie & every time she visits we sit & watch it with her.
    8. Bahaha!
    9. Oh my goodness girl, I'm 3 months away from 30 & that's my everyday outfit haha. I say you wear the shit out of it if that's what makes you happy. I can already see it, we'll be 50 still sporting the jeans & chucks haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get that recipe for you. It's so easy. You mix stuff together and bake it. My kind of cooking.

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover