Tuesday, December 11, 2012

10 on Tuesday - Monkies in Stylish Winter Coats


1. Got a good picture of the husband and I and picked up Christmas cards yesterday!  (I'll share later.)  It was a little more expensive than I'd anticipated, but can you really put a price on holiday cheer?...

2. Did you know that Alfred Angelo has a line of Disney inspired bridal gowns?  Why didn't they have that when I got married??  I'm pretty sure I lean toward Cinderella.  Which princess are you??

 3. Trans-Siberian Orchestra TOMORROW!

4. Here's my swag from my Secret Santa so far this week!  I love the coffee mug!
 And today I got this kitty stocking FULL of toys:a Christmas trivia game, cookie cutters, a penguin snowglobe, a paddle and ball, candy canes and a cute little penguin that walks when you wind him up! 

5. I've been on a movie kick lately.  So far this week I've watched The Breakfast Club, Tombstone, The Hunger Games and Breaking Dawn Part 1.  Tonight will either be The Shining or Julie and Julia.  Who knows.  What an exciting life I lead.

6. Did you hear about Ikea Monkey?  Apparently in at the Toronto Ikea yesterday a tiny monkey in a tiny stylish winter coat strolled in and did some furniture shopping!  Can you imagine?!

7. Lauren and I are on a mission to win SOMETHING at Whispering Sweet Nothings.  I want a Target gift card and I'm pretty sure Lauren is dying for a Starbucks gift card.

8. Been struggling with this one lately:

 9. For the first time in my life today I had a stuffed bell pepper.  Not what I was expecting.

10. I got a giggle out of watching Bieber performing at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show the other night, dancing around and gawking at the models...like he would actually know what to do with one.

Link up with Linny AND Amber this week and from here on out to make your own Ten on Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha the last one had to be my favorite! I couldn't stop laughing while he was performing...it was just too funny!

    Those Disney bridal gowns are to die for. I'm kinda in love with the Rapunzel gowns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the fashion show! The fact that Bieber performed is kind of funny. I mean, he's barely legal LOL

    I'm a Cinderella girl as well...my friend is getting married and pick the Belle dress. Not my fave, but it's her wedding right?

    Thanks for linking up for 10 on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty dress! I just can't take Justin Bieber seriously. Also, your Secret Santa swap items are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gown! and what the heck is Justin doing?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover