Thursday, December 13, 2012

Captivated

When was the last time you were absolutely captivated by something?  You were so entranced you couldn't look away even for a second?  When you were totally and completely involved in something?
For me it was Wednesday night at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert.  
Music has always moved me.  Especially Christmas music.  Sometimes while in the car, listening to the 24/7 Christmas station I cry while I drive for no other reason than the music is beautiful.  
But this was beauty on a whole other level.  Some parts were explosive and you could feel your heart pounding with the beat.  Other parts, like when a female vocalist sang O Come All Ye Faithful, were so  powerful you held your breath until the last note was over.  I loved every moment.  I couldn't have been more in awe if I were sitting in the front row.
 
 

If you've never seen a TSO show, you should!  I'll never listen to The First Noel the same way again.

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover