Friday, December 7, 2012

Secret Santa Quest!

This week has been the best work week ever!   Everyone really embraced Secret Santa! I think I got the best one of all.
 Yesterday was this:
Haha.  MistleTOES.  Get it??
But this morning was just plain fun.  I had a note on my desk that said follow the clues....
  The first one led me to Kendra.

That would be buddy, Lauren!

How cute.  This took me upstairs to our photog, Michelle. 

Love this one!  Back down the stairs I went to Pam.  I must've looked like a nut running up and down the stairs two at a time!

The last stop was the kitchen where I found my surprise!


Isn't that awesome?!  A tray FULL of goodies, a Starbucks vanilla drink and a 2013 cat calender!  I was almost in tears from the excitement!  You'll never find anyone that loves surprises more than me!  
My co-workers > Your co-workers.

I'm bursting with Christmas cheer because there's so much to do this week!  Tomorrow is the town Christmas parade that I always look forward to.  Wednesday night is TSO!  Woop woop!  Thursday Lauren, Pam and I are going to our co-worker and friend Sheila's house to eat goodies and Christmas craft.  Then a week from today the fam and I are going to the Alabama Theater in Birmingham to see Christmas Vacation!  Somewhere in there I'm going to put together some Christmas cards from Chris and I.
All of this AND we're ready to start moving into the house!  Lots going on!
That's not even to mention someone very special's birthday week after next.  Someone we all know and love...

Anyway, I'm trying to win some free swag over at Whispering Sweet Nothings.  Check it out.  Have you ever seen so much awesomeness in one place???  I'm crossing fingers and toes for a Target gift card.  =)

I hope everyone is in the Christmas spirit and has a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. That's such a great suprise!! I love it and your blog! I'd love for you to follow me as I'm now following you :D

    www.thissoutherngirlsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is the best Secret Santa I have ever seen! Love the cat calander:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the absolute best secret santa ever! So cool & creative.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover