Tuesday, January 22, 2013

10 on Tuesday - Pregnancy, Pugs and a Serious Sugar Rush


1. I think everyone and their brother (or sister rather) is pregnant.

2.The husband and I had an impromptu shopping/dinner date last night.  I was in Forever21 for an hour, tried on eight tops and walked away with one shirt that I tried on and one that was on clearance at the cash register.  I love it but that place frustrates me...

3. No matter how many times I see this movie, this one part never gets old.

4. You know those cakes they have at baby showers that are in the shape of a pregnant belly?  I've decided I don't like those.  They creep me out.

5. Have you seen this?  Seriously.  So funny.  Don't watch the Twilight versions.  It makes the acting looking even worse than that movies already do.

6. Against my better judgement I had a vanilla chai from Dunkin after two pieces of inside out red velvet cake.  This time instead of bouncing off the walls and then crashing back down to earth, I skipped the first part and went straight to the crash. 

 7. Ha.

8. So apparently everyone's favorite train wreck, Lindsay Lohan, turned down Dancing with the Stars because reality TV is beneath her.  Please join my in saying a big ole' "AS IF." 

9. This face that this kid does, makes me want to punch a baby.  CANNOT stand it. (Sorry, Lauren.)

10. I've been joining giveaways like crazy on here.  If you follow me on twitter (@MrsWhitt428) I apologize.  Every. Single. One of them is about a giveaway!

Link up with Linny and Amber to play along and
have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. I thought Mindset whatzis was the definition of the bottom. Look what dwts has done for Marie Osmond. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched the NFL lip reading clip every day (maybe sometimes more...) since I discovered it last week. And I still crack up every. single. time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot stand Justin Bieber!! Ugh...

    Seriously,LOVE bad lip reading. My favorite is the Twilight and she's like "You slapped a FEEEEESH" hahaha I die LOL I can't help but laugh as I typed this haha

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture with the cat is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2. I havent been in that store in months cause the last time I was there I tried on like dozen items & walked out with nothing. Bummer.
    3. These movies always crack me up.
    4. You're not the only one. They're creepy as shit.
    5. Haha
    6. Nap time. Nice.
    7. Barf.
    8. She's such a has-been. Chick is almost broke, you'd think she wouldve jumped on this.
    9. I still think he's a woman living as man.
    10. I've noticed. Good luck!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover