Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Critic's Choice Awards - My Picks

I was so bitterly disappointed with the fashion at the People's Choice Awards that I'm not even going to post pictures. I'm just going to say that Kaley Cuoco always looks like she's going to her junior prom and Taylor Swift needs to realize she's not Victoria Beckham and stop taking herself so dang seriously.  Gees.
 
Thank heavens there was also the Critic's Choice Awards.  Finally something to get excited about!  Here's my list of top hits and misses:
 
HIT: Anna Hathaway in Oscar de la Renta.  Simply chic.
MISS: Emily Blunt in Mis Miu.  I actually hate this.  And I can't put my finger on why...

HIT: Emmy Rossum in Carolina Herrera.  Oh. My. Stars.  I love everything about this dress!  The deep color, the sheer neck, the SPARKLES!  Ahh...perfection.
MISS: Jessica Chastain in Prada.  This is Prada?  Looks like an off the rack prom dress.
HIT: Helen Hunt in Philip Armstrong.  I saw this on more than one "worst dressed" list and I'm  not sure why!  I think this color and cut looks great on her!  I reminds me off Emma Stone's dress at the 2011 Golden Globes.
MISS:Leslie Mann in Honor.  This just makes me go....wuuhh?
HIT: Jennifer Lawrence in Prabal Gurung.  HOT!  I love the draping and the belt.
HIT: Clea Duvall in Tadashi Shoji.  I'm such a sucker for white, grecian dresses. 
 
Awards Season is upon us!  And not a moment too soon.  What were some of your favorites from last night?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover