Saturday, January 5, 2013

Currently


 Reading: Damned by Chuck Palahniuk.  Chris dropped me off at Barnes and Nobles to kill time while he got a haircut a couple of weekends ago and I picked this one up after reading the synopsis.  A few short chapters in and I was hooked.  I bought it for my Nook that night.  It's about a 13 year old girl who dies from a pot overdose and is sent to hell.  The story is from her perspective as she explores the underworld with a few teenage cellmates.  It sounds ridiculous but it's so interesting and pretty funny!  Parts of it are super gross so I wouldn't recommend it if you have a particularly weak stomach.

Watching: Friends.  Would you believe I've only seen one maybe two episodes before Chris talked me into watching it with him?  He got a couple of seasons on DVD for Christmas so everyday after work has been a marathon.  I don't know what season we're in but Ross and Rachel just got together for like a day before getting into a fight.  Chandler is my favorite character and Pheobe is starting to annoy me.  Chris keeps telling me there's something HUGE coming up and after every episode he says that I'm REALLY going to like the next one.  Haha.

Playing: Jigsaw World on facebook.  Oh. My. Stars.  I've become addicted.  I had no idea this even existed until Wednesday when a coworker brought it to my attention.  That night I sat and played for three straight hours.  And it's exactly what you this it is.  Nothing by jigsaw puzzles.  I might as well just stamp "DORK" on my forehead.

Wearing: Black.  I've been thinking I should wear more of it.  I don't have a lot of it because I like color so much but when done right it just looks so chic and classic!  Not only that but it's so easy to mix and match stuff with.  I bought a plain black tunic at Charming Charlie and paired it with black leggings, leopard shoes, a purple scarf and a black motorcycle jacket and let me tell you I walked with my head a little higher that day.  Amazing what a good outfit can do for you.

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha! A pot overdose. So silly. For real though, I loved Fight Club so much that I might just try this book. Friends has always been one of my favorite shows. Phoebe always annoyed me, she was cute for like a second but that's it; Chandler will forever be awesome. Have you seen Matthew Perry's new show, Go On ? It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris watches it! I watched a couple of episodes with him. Matthew Perry is just funny no matter what he's doing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover