Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social

I'm starting to not hurt quite so bad after my spill Wednesday night!  I'm almost at the point where I can bend over enough to touch the floor.  Ha.  That's awful.
Yesterday Chris and I moved the first load of boxes from our storage unit to the house!  It's amazing the things you find or forgot you had when you haven't seen any of it in almost three years.  For instance I had no idea we had a mini crystal chandelier!  A wedding gift we couldn't use in our apartment no doubt.  But lately I've been thinking about putting one in a spare bedroom.  So thank you to whoever gave us the chandelier!
Today we're hopefully going to get a few more loads over.  Maybe even some furniture!  Who knows!  We might just get crazy!
Hopefully after all that I'll have time tonight to hop over to Forever21.  I've got a gift card that's burning a frickin' hole in my pocket.

And now Sunday Social!:

Sunday Social
 
1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food:
Pizza Hut's stuffed crust pizza, supreme minus onions and mushrooms and add black olives. (It must be that specific for it to be a "favorite".)  Then pasta (everything but regular old spaghetti) and shrimp.

2. First 3 things you do in the morning:
Hit the snooze once, grab my bath wrap and  a pair of clean underwear, and hit the bathroom.

3. Last 3 things you do at night:
Lately it's been take my medicine, write in my journal then set my alarm for the next morning. [Side note - I'm really liking my new journal!]

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss:
When they're on, Sons of Anarchy, Modern Family, and DWTS.

5. 3 places you want to visit:
NYC, Paris, and Germany (I'd love to see all things historical here).

6. 3 people you can always count on:
Chris to love me, Daddy to give good advice, and Kaylen to cheer me up.

I remember when I did my first Sunday Social I said I wasn't gong to make it a weekly thing, but I'm glad I have!  This has been a wonderful link-up to "meet" some sweet bloggers!  Link up with Neely and/or Ashley to join in! 

6 comments:

  1. Hey there, new follower! I see a lot of ppl want to go to NYC...and here I am, a girl born and raise in (upstate) NY, and never once ventured to the city. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??? Ugh, now I feel super guilty, great!

    Look forward to catching up on previous posts, and if you're looking to make a bloggy buddy, swing by www.highheeledmama.com and follow back! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for stopped by! I love your name by the way! Noel is a name I have picked if we ever have a girl. =)

      Delete
  2. i want to visit germany too. i don't know why, but it just fascinates me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! I'm glad I stumbled across you from the link up! Happy Sunday :-)

    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris is beautiful! Very expensive though. Totally worth it. Visiting from the social

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'd so love to visit Paris myself and hear it's an experience like no-other. Dropping by from the link-up and just noticed that you're from a small town in Alabama. We're practically neighbors, as I'm from a small MS town. How cool is that?! :-) I'm your newest follower and look forward to ready more. Have a great weekend~
    Trinity

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover