Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Butter, PMS, and Llamas


1. I went on a cleaning spree over the weekend and threw away a huge stack of magazinesThere were tabloids with headlines about Kim K's "fairytale wedding".  My how time flies when you're a money grubbing whore...

2. I cannot stop eating junk lately.  Sunday night Kaylen and I made chocolate chip cookies for no other reason than to eat the batter before baking them.  My mouth watered when she mixed the sugar and butter together.

3. The Alabama Crimson Tide won the BCS National Championchip last night!  Roll Tide, suckers.  But the big news was the announcers drooling over our QB's pageant queen girlfriend.  TMZ agrees.  

4. Love these.

5. I'm going to shoot my co-worker for introducing me to Jigsaw World.  The other night I thought "I should quit playing because it's probably close to midnight by now".  It was 1:30.  Yeah, it's like that.

6. I have thought no less than three of these thoughts in the past two days:

7. Does anyone know what they're doing for their hubby for V-Day?  I usually get Chris cutesy boxers but I feel this year I need to step it up.

8. Thought I'd let you see how the kitchen is coming along.  =)

9.  Chris is as we "speak" making me watch WWE.  I'm PMSing like a boss and he's making me watch this crap.  This does not bode well for the boy.

10.  I don't know why this is so funny to me...

In case you couldn't tell, I'm not in the greatest of moods tonight.  It's about time to pop a midol and watch a chick flick.  Maybe eat some cake too.
Pleeeease link up with Linny this week to make your own Ten on Tuesday.  Compiling mine always cheers me up.  =)
Later, losers.

4 comments:

  1. love love the floor! looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitchen remodel..can't wait to see the final product!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHAHA ...... this post makes me shout BUT-TAH at really loud decibel levels!!! And the llama, oh my. It looks like he's doing the Gangnam Style dance. I totally feel you on the "Aunt Flow" pains, I feel like my uterus has exploded. Dear God, please make this nonsense stop. Sending you a big hug, Friend. =)

    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/write-a-handwritten-invitation/

    p.s. I hope you'll join me Jan 23 for the *PUT PEN TO PAPER* link-up event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shade of blue you have your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover